1. If you don’t have a crypto wallet (outside of an exchange), you’ll need to download one. We recommend using Metamask (a popular wallet that holds your crypto and NFTs).
2. Transfer the necessary amount of Ethereum (ETH) into your Metamask wallet address.
Note: make sure you transfer a little extra ETH to be able to pay for Ethereum gas fees; you’ll need gas fees for the transfer and for the minting process.
3. Connect your wallet by clicking the “Connect” button at the top right-hand side of the OpenSea.
4. Select the Emirati you want to “Mint” to start your purchase. You’ll be asked to verify the amount before confirming.
5. Welcome to the Crypto Emirati World